Author Topic: Well done guys  (Read 1539 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I'm always happy to see any project on HLP progress from being vapourware to something tangible but in this case you have all done a magnificent job. I had a long session on this last night when I really should have been working on my own mod and was thoroughly impressed. You've really captured the spirit of the Wing Commander series, your missions are well put together, and above all else your game is a lot of fun. So congratulations. I hope you get the recognition you deserve for your work.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Starman01

• Mechwarrior
    • Wing Commander Saga
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  :)

And there is even more to come (though it's still covered in a cloudy future when it's done :) )
MECHCOMMANDER OMNITECH

9 out of 10 voices in my head always tell me that I'm not insane. The 10th is only humming the melody of TETRIS.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
The overall good feedback from people all over the different places has drawn some attention from FREDers and other people to the project so that, if everything wents well, we will get a nice boost in getting closer to the final release. Still I won't say that we are anything close. My old guess of about two years of development will still stay till I see and end to all of this ^_^
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"