Author Topic: glide mode in BP?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
hello guys! i have downloaded joshua's inertia flight mod for fs2... now for the main campaign looks good, but in blue planet not work whit all ships. do you know if there is a way to make work gliding mode in BP? thanks in advance and excuse my english i am italian!  :pimp:
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Yes, in principle, you can get glide for all the new fighters in BP. Just read the ships.tbl page on the wiki, especially the part about how glide is enabled. Then extract bp-shp.tbm from the BP root vp, and alter it as wanted (Or do the RIGHT thing and create a new -shp.tbm that sets only the Glide property for the fighters). Place that tbm in blueplanet\data\tables, and glide to your hearts' content.

Be aware however that there will be no official glide tbm coming from the BP team.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Wasn't there an unofficial one distributed with the 3.6.12 feature pack or somesuch?

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
yeah, i remember something about that...otherwise i'll do my best for do it myself  :( i am very lazy and noob
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama

Offline -Norbert-

Yep Furys 3.6.12 feature pack includes the glide mod for all ships in BP AoA.

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
whit search engine i can't find anything... do you have a link please?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Seriously? At the time of me writing this post, it was the third non-stickied thread here.
Link: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=68214.0

i am very lazy and noob

Yes, I see.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
seriously, i was jocking...  ;) thanks for all your answers. i'm still learning tables and all this things and some language for me is hard to learn (i understand 50 percent of your post and scripts)  :)  thanks again