Author Topic: IT'S DESTROYED!!!  (Read 51340 times)

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
 take over the middle east and make them US citizens that will really piss them off
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Isn't the general consensus that they did this BECAUSE they were pissed off? Rethink that statement, dude.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

Originally posted by CODEDOG ND:
take over the middle east and make them US citizens that will really piss them off

Dude you need to wakeup from your dream think realistic,if they would do that...well go figur.

------------------

------------------
                          [email protected]                        Staff member of
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
America isn't very popular, to the point where people can be convinced that eradicating it is a holy crusade. As I said before, religion can be truely terrible.

Allowed such conditions?!?

I hate to burst your bubble, but if people aren't willing to take responsibility for thier own environment then why the hell is it automatically our fault that they live the way they do?  We can NOT afford to give a handout to everyone.  It's no seceret that economic leveling does not work.
I told you that It would be done by November, well, mostly anyway...

I'm working on something new... shhhhh, it's a seceret.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
i just heard that saw thay destroyers and frigate's are leaving there docks from Virginia heading towards the atlantic.

------------------

------------------
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
There have been Navy ships heading out along the whole East coast, but they were for protection of the airspace. However:

The aircraft carrier Enterprise recently finished her tour of duty in the Persian Gulf and was heading back to port in the US. However, she has recieved orders to remain in the Indain Ocean...

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Why is America "so disliked?" it's due to foreign policy designed by beaurocracy and conflicting personalities.

America's relations are a schitzo with the Middle East.

Also you have the Western mindset which is often ignored, and the fact that though the leaders of the moderate Arab nations have the similar mindset due to American educations, the main in general populace does not. (this is due to belief systems for thousands of years which though a Westerner can comprehend the thought process, honestly cannot truly replicate; now I'm dreadfully over generalizing on this though)

Overall, the esteemed leadership has no idea on how to handle diplomacy over the lingual and cultural barriers which do not appear to exist.

Now onto the recent events, I've heard a few underinformed folks state that the US military and economy will be in shambles or having to recover due to this.

Our economy and military are decentralized, the pentagon and WTC were/are symbols of these facets but are not critical. (now many people have died, but it is barely a bruise on the blunt industro-militaristic base)

The problem is that our economy is based on consumer confidence, and this will shake it for a few weeks, causing some shakes with the market.

Overall it's a nuisance, innocents died, the economy has a bump due to money for remodeling and cleaning the wastes as well as building more security.

The country housing the terrorists is as good as dead. Now the US may not be "the supreme force" (it has many strengths over other armed forces in the world) but it's technology and the fact that the European Union and Israel are almost assuridley allies means that whatever country is responsible or connected is _dead_.

What this shows is that the standard eastern terrorist (if it is from them, it may was well be Greenpeace or six drunk dudes holding airplanes for all we know from the news reports I've seen) did not have enough foresight to notice that in the long run this will prevent further acts of jihad, as well as this will end their careers permenantly.

------------------
Ace
Staff member FreeSpace Watch
 http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited 09-11-2001).]
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

I think 90% of the reason that we're so disliked is mostly because as a nation we are so wealthy.

The remaining 10% is idealological (as sandwich put it, "saturday people first, Then the Sunday peole".

Offline CODEDOG ND

• Dark Agent
i didnt mean litterally make them into US citizens...it was just my random thought process that came out.

and anyways its confirmed the Aghanistans are the ones firing the rockets trying to destroy Taliban bases of operation for retaliation from the attacks on the US and the assination of their leader.
It's a fact.  Stupid people have stupid children.  If you are stupid, don't have sex.  If you insist on having sex.  Have sex with animals.  If you have sex with an animal.  Make sure the animal is smarter than you are.  Just encase of some biological fluke you and the animal have offspring, they won't be as stupid as you are.   One more thing.  Don't assume the animal is protected.  If the animal has a condom, or if female some interuterian device, insist they wear it.  Help stop this mindless mindlessness.  Keep your stupidty to yourself.  This message was brought to you by the Committee of Concerned Citizens that are Smarter than You are.

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Why interfere at all? It's pure jingoism to think that these people need us in any way- they can take care of themselves, just like any human beings over the age of 7 months. If we didn't get in everyone's face, there cewrtainly would be a few isolated complaints about how we were wealthy enough to do something, but there is literally nothing that is more universally resented than the nosy neighbor. This does not include sending food to famine-starved countries, sendin supplies to our allies, etc., but there has been simply no excuse for (to name the most famous modern examples) Vietnam, the Gulf War, or our intervention in Bosnia. If people are sometimes assholes to each other, that's politics. It's been happening for thousands of years, and trying to keep everything in a perpetual stasis only means that those who make the attempt will get ******  thoroughly in the end, and serves them right. If Osama/whoever hadn't done it, China would. If China hadn't done it, revolutionaries from the inside would. If they didn't do it, the EU would have gotten sick of us, fired off a few nukes, and we would be a smoking hole in the ocean floor before we could retaliate.

sic semper tyrranis And good riddance, is all anyone could say.

------------------
CAUTION: MAY PIMP IF PROVOKED

Ragnarok Station:
 www.wpierce.com/wlp/FS2/ragnarokmain.html

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by Ace:
means that whatever country is responsible or connected is _dead_.

The perfect solution, beat them at their own game and give them a better reason to try the same thing again.

You ask why America is so hated? It's because not only do the american government have the necessary technology to wage war effectively but they are very willing to use it to protect their own interests. People are afraid of america and what humans fear they are automatically programmed to destroy.

Palestine sees america as allies to the people who took the land they believe God gave them, whether or not this is true it is one of the most powerful forces on the planet. You can shoot and bomb and kill faith but this just creates a stronger resolve to fight.

The people who have done this may be misguided or even evil in the eyes of westerners but they believe that God himself has charged them with the task of destroying evil, america and it's allies in their eyes. It is a good example of why you never argue with a person who knows they're right.

Killing their countrymen will only strengthen their resolve and American lives will be lost too, it's a vicious circle and I'm tired of seeing people dying  

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Unfortunately, killing each other is what humans do best.

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions

Originally posted by darkage:
i just heard that saw thay destroyers and frigate's are leaving there docks from Virginia heading towards the atlantic.

I'm about 2 hours out of Norfolk...this is 100% the fleet is mobilizing to support NY and Washington. OUr 163rd (16- sorry too much info but it's 16 something) Air National Guard has recieved orders to move north in support of DC. Last I've heard ALL military bases went to Code Delta...MAXIUM alert outside of "Get on the plane to head for combat".

Since I left the Army in 99 I haven't regretted it...until now...I feel so god damn helpless!

What's worse is we do NOT know for certain if this is it,...or just the first wave. I'm concerned being Norfolk is Atlantic Fleet Command,..and you all by now know about my ex heading that direction...I can't get in touch with her if anything should happen.

TOO ANYONE IN, NEAR, OR WITH FAMILY AND OR FRIENDS IN NEW YORK OR WASHINGTON MY PRAYS GO OUT TO YOU ALL

They're talking about today's date the 9th month and 11th day....911   This is certainly a day burned into the minds of us all.

Hell be with those responcible,..cause heaven can't help you once we find you.

And Kazan...IF it comes to a draft....I'm certain you won't be the only one. God knows I'd give anything to get back in and even just pull my old support on nightvision repair and such...just to know i'm doing SOMETHING.

I know one thing...tomarrow I'll be out giving blood to assist those in need,..I suggest any who can please do the same...with estimates over 20 thousand ,..there's going to be a great need for all blood types.

------------------
Warlock

DeathAngel Squadron
CO

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon
DeathAngel Squadron and Ghosts of the Past Forum
Ghosts of the Past WebSite
To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together
Warlock

DeathAngel Squadron, Forever remembered.

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon

To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together

Originally posted by Warlock:
Since I left the Army in 99 I haven't regretted it...until now...I feel so god damn helpless!

That's more or less how I feel.  If I go back in my old MOS more or less guarentees me a spot on the front line (not much for a tank crewman to do in the rear).

I know one thing...tomarrow I'll be out giving blood to assist those in need,..I suggest any who can please do the same...with estimates over 20 thousand ,..there's going to be a great need for all blood types.

If I could I would do the same.  But I was exposed to TB and worse in Africa so no one wants mine.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
a short timeline of evnts  http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1537000/1537785.stm

------------------

------------------
SOC Inferno,
can you defeat
the shivans?  
Soc Inferno

Project Rebellion
Gost of the past
iqc 102628858
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
the presidents stance is agressive..
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
 Who woulda guessed it would be?

------------------
 "Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty"

Fastest Man Alive

Go Ravens!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Originally posted by Kazan:
the presidents stance is agressive..

Of course it is. Americans would tar and feather him if it wasn't.

What do people think would be the most effective and realistic way to go after an enemy who is entrenched among neutral civilians, as is most likely the case here?

------------------
"He who laughs last thinks slowest."
"Just becase you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"To err is human; to really screw up you need a computer."
Creator of the Sandvich Bar, the CapShip Turret Upgrade, the Complete FS2 Ship List and the System Backgrounds List (all available from the site)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

That's the problem now isn't it.  President Bush sure was right when he called them 'faceless cowards'.

Of course how 'innocent' is anyone who would not only willingly harbor such a person, but publicley applaud his actions.