Author Topic: Need some guinea pigs  (Read 2624 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Need some guinea pigs
Attached is a shp.tbm file that I would like you to place to blueplanet\data\tables

It contains engine overclock and afterburner tweaks from 3.6.12 Feature Pack that I would like to merge into main BP release. In addition the file contains shield and hitpoint tweaks to Vishnan fighters and bombers. As BP staff is otherwise occupied and pretty much over with AoA, I would like to ask general public to test these changes for me.

Pretty please? Report back what kind of changes you find in missions, particularly those that involve Shivan bombers and/or Vishnan ships.

If you test these changes, don't forget to remove the file afterwards. Also, please do not use any of the 3.6.12 Feature Pack mods while testing. Thank you in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Re: Need some guinea pigs
I might give it a wee whirl for you this weekend, probably friday. I'd do it tonight, but it's late, and tomorrow I'll be busy acclimatising a new addition to the family (Taking in an 11 year old Old English Sheepdog cross) with my Golden retriever.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

I'll give it a shot if I get some time.
Current Projects A New Dawn and Empires

I'll take a look tomorrow evening and report back here.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Uh, so any feedback?

My VP software wouldn't let me put it into the file so I didn't end up doing it. Point me in the direction of software that can and I'll give it a shot.

Offline Qent

Just stick the .tbm in blueplanet/data/tables and play; you don't need any VP software.

Ok then, makes that easier. I'll take a look at it.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
It's been over two weeks, the tbm has been downloaded 16 times. Yet there's zero feedback on it. :sigh:

I played through with it there and noticed little difference. Granted I wasn't paying to much attention because I didn't think I had the tbm working... :P