Author Topic: What animes/series are you watching right now?  (Read 307067 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
Habeeb it...

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
I'm going to go with "a bad one".

While being completely unhelpful, I have to agree.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle

Thank you.

You're quite welcome.

If you're planning on checking it out, prepare yourself for triceps.
Habeeb it...

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

Thank you.

You're quite welcome.

If you're planning on checking it out, prepare yourself for triceps.

Dr Frank N Furter approves Free!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I've seen it mentioned in quite a few places, is it a huge ball of crap as I expect it to be?, someone watched it?
el hombre vicio...

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I finished GitS 2nd GiG a few nights ago, and while I said I understood it a bit better than the first one, I still think I'm going to re-watch them both again to see if I understand more. Of course, I still think it's a pretty awesome show.

And since it was short, I completed the Black Rock Shooter anime (from last year) as well. Certainly one of the odder things I've watched, and also a bit sad too, but I definitely liked it. It does manage to pack a lot into its eight episdoes. Since I haven't watched that much anime, though, I'm not going to go around recommending it to everyone. :P

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Watching Legend of Korra.

omg why did I not do this sooner
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

I've been watching Kara no Kyoukai...

For a Nasuverse entry, it's pretty dark. Still have one more movie to get through... and then apparently ufotable's releasing an epilogue of some kind soon.

I've also been playing the "sequel" to Tsukihime, called "Kagetsu Tohya".

So far, my impression is "WTF IS GOING ON!?"
I am so confused.... :blah:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
I've seen it mentioned in quite a few places, is it a huge ball of crap as I expect it to be?, someone watched it?

I've checked the two eps that have aired. Visuals vise it's top notch, Kyoani knows their stuff. Hyouka is a prime example of that actually. One of my absolute favourites.
On the other hand it's about guys who love to swim (with some extra fruityness), so I dunno. Granted it's only been two eps so far, but all I can tell is that it's been (most likely) unintentionally hilarious.

Luckily there's Gou and Sensei to keep the female quota somewhat represented, so all is not entirely lost. Hopefully they will appear more in the future.
Habeeb it...

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Thanks, guess I'll give it a try if I get bored with Kyojin or Gatari.

Korra is good, at the end of the series I felt it somewhat rushed, but it's top notch work.
el hombre vicio...

I've been watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next, It makes me wonder sometimes........

Its turned out to be an expensive day today as I just got a email saying that Patlabour TV, Horizon series 2 and the FMA:B movie Blu Rays have just been shipped out.  Thats practically 100 quid in one go.

My Credit card will not be happy with me in the morning...
Find me as Hojo Norem elsewhere...

butter_pat_head... a name picked in sheer desperation more than 10 years ago from some super obscure Red Dwarf reference.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I've always wanted to watch the Patlabour tv series after I watched the two movies on VHS waaaaaay back when, but had neither the money or was even able to find the bastard.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I kind of want to see Patlabor, but I've sadly placed a higher priority on stuff that's basically impossible to locate, like Dougram and VOTOMS.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Yet another trailer of Captain Harlock, just how many of them they're gonna make? Anyway, it's awesome.
http://youtu.be/FAch4diQRgY

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
I finished GitS 2nd GiG a few nights ago, and while I said I understood it a bit better than the first one, I still think I'm going to re-watch them both again to see if I understand more. Of course, I still think it's a pretty awesome show.

And since it was short, I completed the Black Rock Shooter anime (from last year) as well. Certainly one of the odder things I've watched, and also a bit sad too, but I definitely liked it. It does manage to pack a lot into its eight episdoes. Since I haven't watched that much anime, though, I'm not going to go around recommending it to everyone. :P

2nd Gig made a lot more sense to me as well, though I'm still torn on which one I like more. It's been a while, I need to rewatch the series again too. Glad you enjoyed them!

Watching the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica with my cousin. This is my second time watching it, he watched most of the first season without me this time though. Guess he couldn't wait to find out what happened next; I don't mind.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I have just ordered a new jacket, and no, I should not be posting about it the WHIYL thread, because it's related to what I'm watching. So, the jacket I just ordered:

SIEG ZEON, FEDDIES, IT'S TIME TO WORK OUR WAY THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL CENTURY.

A Feddie Story

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Watching the third part of the magnificent quadrology known as Half-Life: Full Life Consequences.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Just finished the first MS IGLOO.

If anyone ever asks you if you want to be part of the 603rd Technical Evaluation Unit, hit them in the face and dive out the window. Seriously, it's you or them, you're justified.

A Feddie Story