Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221517 times)

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Game is up and running.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
any one playing or want to play tonight, ;7
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Maybe, I gotta re-download FSO, Stupid ****ing Linux... :mad: :hopping:
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

ok theres a few ppl hovering in fs2net looking for a host , i can only host 2/3 ppl max so........................................
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Can't yet.

Offline captain-custard

no probs played a little , i can wait ;)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Can you wait 21/2 hours?

Offline captain-custard

if im still awake yes  :lol: makes coffee

Offline captain-custard

if u wanna chat im on fs2net

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Gotta re-install it.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Sorry guys, I can't host tonight. Linux is taking all of my FSO installing bandwidth. I...WILL...MAKE...IT...WORK!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!!11!11!ONEONEONEELEVENELEVENELEVENTYSIXSIOXTWENTYTWO!!!121!

Offline captain-custard

im sat in fs2net if any1 is interested......................

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Not installed yet.

Offline captain-custard

im online fom 9pm gmt if any one wants to play, i can host 3 or 4 ppl depending where you are in the world ..................

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
The Installer was broken last night and I didn't get everything, but I'm finishing now. I can probably host more, as I'm closer to the center of the universe. (USA)

Offline captain-custard

ok , ill be around i leave fs2net open so if u log in ill join

Offline captain-custard

5 ppl in fs2net any 1 wanna play? :D

Offline captain-custard

whos in tonite, passed a good week online with quite a few players each nite, heres hoping that theres someone online capable of hosting 5+ without death by lag ...............

Offline Shade

CP should probably be back for tonight's game, and if not, I'll be hosting again. Either way, 5+ players is not a problem :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Yes, I'm free to play today. My test didn't go as well as I had hoped, and I think I got rather unlucky. The format is oral, like a QA session in front of a couple of professors; I did exceptionally well on the first two subjects and as a result, seemed to get much harder questions on the two remaining areas, which I made a total mess of. I was doing it a year early though and I will get another chance in any case. There is no better way to wash off the disappointment than a few games here. :)