Author Topic: CyberPunk 2077  (Read 13383 times)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
New RPG in development from them folks who made Witcher:

The Teaser

Got a bit of a GITS vibe.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
It has more of a Blade Runner/Neuromancer/Cyberpunk 2.0.2.0 vibe to me
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

2015 is way too far away. Want now. :(

also: sekret message! Witcher 3 announcement on the 5th of Feb. Woo!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd say day 1 purchase, but 2015 is a really, really long ways away. :p
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Rhys

I'd say day 1 purchase, but 2015 is a really, really long ways away. :p

2 years isn't so bad! At least we can rest assured that CD Projekt will put more care into the game as opposed to the big publishers not worrying about quality, and only worrying about the release date.

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
I'm very excited about this. I'll be keeping really close tabs on it.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Yeah, it does look pretty sweet.  Thanks to me getting really hyped at some point I ended up downloading the books to see what cyberware options I would hopefully end up having in Cyberpunk 2077.  There's a lot of awesome stuff like speedware, boosterware, and the combined booster that I'm sad I can't get now.  I'd love to have epically boosted reflexes on-demand. :(  The Chromebook 2 supplement also has some, to put it mildly, "exotic" options for character customization.  I really doubt we'll end up seeing those though for a variety of reasons (time, resources, potential for ridiculous backlash), which is a shame since you can't have a depraved, amoral future without the opportunity for things like that. :(
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline newman

Well, they already made two games I liked a lot - Witcher 1 and 2 - and I also love stuff like Blade Runner or Ghost in the Shell, so all the ingredients for an epic game are there. Let's just hope they deliver.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
It looks like my dream is finally coming true. Except it's not made by Rockstar. I just hope I will be able to hijack flying cars.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Will it have 3 endings?

Ooooh, let's hope they each have their own colour. I'm partial to red, blue and gree-...

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Mikes

CD Project Red is not Bioware...     and so that there is no doubt, I consider that an incredibly good thing, even though I still like and enjoy Bioware games.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Gameplay:

Personally, I really don't like the first person ... Part of me just doesn't buy the "maximum immersion"-tagline and another just doesn't like first person categorically (I can tolerate if the rest of game is good)

... but other than that looks interesting

wow, this has been over 5 and a half years since the teaster
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:17:06 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Looks like deus ex hr, but with tits.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Darius

I find first person camera to be awkward in general, and it's particularly bad in judging distances for melee and platforming. That aside, the game looks exactly what I need right now.

There's so much detail and personality packed into that world. I love it.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I am a big fan of the soundtrack.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ

Tits are never a bad thing.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

I'm suprised to hear you say that, considering you too frequent the WoD board... Spoon's appriciation of the "female form" should be out of the question (too bad he can't be bothered with the aestehtic of "male form" - there I said it)okay that was unhelpful - sorry
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:35:28 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."