Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Frontlines

[RELEASE] Endymion Class Space Station

<< < (2/3) > >>

Black Wolf:
Bugfixig? With the mission or the model? If  there's a model problem, I'd want to know so I could fix it.

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: Black Wolf on October 16, 2015, 08:15:03 pm ---Bugfixig? With the mission or the model? If  there's a model problem, I'd want to know so I could fix it.

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah... problem is I'm not now entirely sure what they all were. That was a couple weeks ago. I remember specifically that there was a detail level discrepancy (something like too few or too many detail levels in the table) and I think there was a subsystem in the table that wasn't in the model. Navigation, probably.

Sorry, I'm not very helpful. I may also be getting it mixed up with bugs I had with other models.

I really do like the Constellation though and I got it working just fine. Thanks for it  :)

Galemp:
I don't have any sense of scale here... the highlight says it's a small station, but the tech description makes it sound massive. Can someone give me a rough approximation?

Axem:
Well, I guess its not really "small", the arms certainly beef up the size of it. The main body is Deimos sized I guess. Small next to an Arcadia I guess. I was just guessing on the size when I saw the pics anyway, you could always alter the scale of the station anyway in PCS if its not quite to your liking.

[attachment DELETED!! by Strong Bad]

Black Wolf:

--- Quote from: Galemp on November 24, 2015, 04:28:37 pm ---I don't have any sense of scale here... the highlight says it's a small station, but the tech description makes it sound massive. Can someone give me a rough approximation?

--- End quote ---

It's enormous at the start of the Terran-Vasudan war...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version