Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Bryan See's Suggestion Thread

(1/2) > >>

Bryan See:
And what of the fighters and bombers from Steve-O's Federal Fighter pack?

Axem:
What about them? They have nothing to do with JAD. Are you asking if they will be used? (The answer to that, for the record, is no.)

I'm going to ask you to stop from making unsolicited suggestions about ships people should be adding to their mods. If someone asks "I need some neat looking Terran fighters" or "I need a Shivan cruiser that looks good", then you can suggest things like Steve-O's fighters or the Raguel. But if no one's asking, then keep your posts on topic and relevant.

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: Axem on May 18, 2017, 10:02:46 am ---What about them? They have nothing to do with JAD. Are you asking if they will be used? (The answer to that, for the record, is no.)

I'm going to ask you to stop from making unsolicited suggestions about ships people should be adding to their mods. If someone asks "I need some neat looking Terran fighters" or "I need a Shivan cruiser that looks good", then you can suggest things like Steve-O's fighters or the Raguel. But if no one's asking, then keep your posts on topic and relevant.

--- End quote ---
I keep this in mind.

Bryan See:
Excuse me, please.

You seem to be looking for nice Terran ships. I suggest Steve-O's fighters and bombers.

And for Shivans, I think my SC Raguel will do.

The E:
Bryan, Axem told you previously that unsolicited suggestions like yours are something you should stop doing. UNLESS someone asks for suggestions for ships (which Axem hasn't done), do not post suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version