Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

Stuff we saw on youtube! (redux!)

<< < (2/27) > >>

Phantom Hoover:

--- Quote from: Mobius on December 16, 2020, 05:37:16 am ---That's a great channel, but when it comes to pure Science I normally switch to something else. Take a look at how the subject of strange matter and strange stars has been analyzed, and with notable differences I may add, by Kurzgesagt and Space Time.

--- End quote ---

I've seen a few Spacetime videos and I was very impressed by the level of depth they were able to communicate. I'm so used to pop science videos just being dumbed down summaries of Wikipedia articles but I learned some very novel ideas from that channel.

DefCynodont119:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on December 23, 2020, 10:04:56 am ---I've seen a few Spacetime videos and I was very impressed by the level of depth they were able to communicate. I'm so used to pop science videos just being dumbed down summaries of Wikipedia articles but I learned some very novel ideas from that channel.

--- End quote ---

I agree, PBS Space Time is great at that.  :nod:

TREY the Explainer has some good Archeology and Paleontology content:

Grizzly:
Season's Greetings all!

Androgeos Exeunt:
"You buy a Large Multi-cannon, a Medium Multi-Cannon, a Medium Multi-Cannon, a Medium Multi-Cannon, a Medium Multi-Cannon, a Small Multi-Cannon, and a Small Multi-Cannon."

The E:

this is real good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version