Off-Topic Discussion > Gaming Discussion

Relic Space (Featuring My First Commercial Soundtrack) Enters EA on Steam

(1/2) > >>

ShadowsOfLight:
Hey everyone - the game featuring my first ever commercial soundtrack has entered Early Access on Steam: Relic Space. The music is quite different than the stuff I've been writing for FS mods, and it's nothing too crazy, but this is a significant milestone for me. The game itself is made by a solo developer, and he's done a really great job with it so far. If this game is your cup of tea, you can support the developer by buying the game or Deluxe Edition, and leaving a review so that Steam's algorithms start to include this game (it needs a minimum of 10 reviews from purchased copies). An EA demo through Steam isn't quite available yet, but an Alpha demo is still kicking around on the itch.io site: https://logophil.itch.io/relicspace

Game page on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1146420/Relic_Space/

The Game:
Relic Space is a turn-based, roguelike RPG with '4X' strategy elements in which you help rebuild civilisation following a galactic catastrophe.
In the role of a legendary Omega pilot, you'll engage in deeply simulated, hex-based space combat as you explore and complete missions in over 40 distinct sectors, while acquiring new ships, and upgrading them with hundreds of equipment options.

Early Access (anticipated to last for about 1 year):
With detailed combat mechanics, faction-based strategy elements, multiple game modes, and countless ship upgrades, the EA version already offers a complete 'roguelike' gameplay experience with tens of hours of gameplay.
At the time of launching EA the available missions are mostly procedurally generated, and a lot more content – including the full handcrafted storyline, and new pilot skills, ships, and equipment – is planned, to create the truly epic experience we are aiming for. (So if your main interest is in the story, you may prefer to wait until full release before playing the game.)

Scourge of Ages:
Wishlisted. I'll see if I can get to the demo sometime and give it a play

ShadowsOfLight:

--- Quote from: Scourge of Ages on March 12, 2023, 10:35:00 am ---Wishlisted. I'll see if I can get to the demo sometime and give it a play

--- End quote ---

Thank you  :)

X3N0-Life-Form:

--- Quote from: Scourge of Ages on March 12, 2023, 10:35:00 am ---Wishlisted. I'll see if I can get to the demo sometime and give it a play

--- End quote ---
Ditto

Congratulations on getting your skills recognized and paid for !

Mobius:
I don't have Steam, but it seems I now have a very good reason to create an account. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version