Author Topic: A game on avoiding homelessness (browser).  (Read 1736 times)

A game on avoiding homelessness (browser).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:52:03 pm by -Joshua- »

Offline sayoqod

Re: A game on homelessness.
Wow. I made it, but I had to be an asshole to do it...
" Twas brillig and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimble through the wabe/ all mimsy were the borogroves/ and the mome raths outgrabe"

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
Re: A game on avoiding homelessness (browser).
A perfect example of how the dollar has a rather low amount of buying power in comparison to it's worth as a currency.

Still, the game says "Lol you can't cover all these ($175) bills so pick one herp derp" and I have $450 to throw out, yet can only pick one?  What.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
I think I hit a decent median between being trifty and an "asshole" as sayo put it, had $587 by the end of the month.  I was kinda pissed they decided to saddle me with massive credit card debt since its a hard and fast rule with that I never buy more then I can pay for with the plastic and I always pay it down promptly. 
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline sayoqod

I was kinda pissed they decided to saddle me with massive credit card debt since its a hard and fast rule with that I never buy more then I can pay for with the plastic and I always pay it down promptly.
" Twas brillig and the slithy toves/did gyre and gimble through the wabe/ all mimsy were the borogroves/ and the mome raths outgrabe"

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
There's no "Live in a civilized country" option so I could use public health. So unrealistic.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
I gave up so much for my kid and survived. :D

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
There's no option to harvest my kid's organs for booze money. Now that's unrealistic.

Offline 666maslo666

• Artificial Neural Network
400 for root canal even when I purchased health insurance? If a tooth aches, its acute and doctor has to treat you by law, and the insurance company always has to pay for acute cases - thats how it is over here. You really need healthcare reform and public healthcare option over there..
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
Here, the dental system is somewhat separate from the rest of the medical system.  You need Dental insurance, which some health care policies do not cover.  Depending on what you have, a wisdom teeth removal can be anywhere from $20 to $2000.  Dental surgeons need to have both a medical/surgical doctorate AND a dental doctorate, for instance, whereas a brain surgeon only needs the medical/surgical doctorate with specialization in brain surgery.