Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

[RELEASE] HTL Asklepios

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on January 01, 2019, 07:37:04 am ---BTW the ship is named Asklepios and not Askelpios although all maps are typo'ed as well (but that's not a technical bug).

--- Quote from: HLD_Prophecy on December 31, 2018, 08:12:32 pm ---WOW can't wait to see how this slows down my gaming rig!

--- End quote ---

Actually it has as many textures as the tilemapped version. Just saying. :D
But it is the biggest thing so far in my ShipsDB, even bigger than the Cairo and the Solaris. Record!

--- End quote ---
Too lazy to rename them when I noticed that.

As for maps, it actually use three textures + turrets. Debris use separate set so they are not displayed until the ship is destroyed. Nameplate does not count, just like insignia.

And of course, I'm king of detailboxes. So no, it's not laggy :P

Nightmare:
You can name the textures as you please, what I primary meant was that you could name the thread properly then. :D

Colonol Dekker:
Can easily rename them in the model without doing any serious editing using a hex editor like axe.

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on January 01, 2019, 09:10:24 am ---You can name the textures as you please, what I primary meant was that you could name the thread properly then. :D

--- End quote ---
o____O

That feel... When you repeat the name soo many times, so your mind gets fried and you have no bloody idea which one is correct.

herkie423:
Superb!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version