FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

TCS Campaign

(1/2) > >>

ryanchealth:
I have posted these before but have spent the last day reworking them.  I THINK I have all the bugs out and made them a bit harder.  I have 2 other missions that I will post to this thread but I have not done a doublecheck on them.  Let me know what you think.  I have only been doing this for about 6 days so I am pretty darn new to this.  This are for Blue Planet 3.2.3.  Not sure if there is someplace specific I am supposed to post these too.  Let me know if I need to change it

ryanchealth:
Here are the two other missions that are not 100% complete or even tested all that well

Strygon:
I very, very strongly urge you to make your uploads to Knossos rather than leaving them around as loose files via temporary forum attachments, especially if your campaign has a specific dependency.

ryanchealth:
I am so new to this I was hoping for some test runs by more experienced people.   Once I get about 10-12 missions flushed out I plan to put in on Knossos. 

Colonol Dekker:
Don't be afraid to play through it yourself too bud.  You'll k ow if the pace is too fast or slow  :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version