Author Topic: Follow us on facebook  (Read 6411 times)

I would follow this if I were on facebook but I dont plan on being on it. Screw u Mark Zuckerberg im not giving you my real name so that anyone can find out who I am and where I live.Now if facebook had the option of having a single nickname displayed id use it.

Offline Horizon

I would follow this if I were on facebook but I dont plan on being on it. Screw u Mark Zuckerberg im not giving you my real name so that anyone can find out who I am and where I live.Now if facebook had the option of having a single nickname displayed id use it.

Give in the Darkside....we have (browser) cookies!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ

First Name : Freespace
Surname : Pilot

Is that so hard? :p

Anyway, the facebook page isn't really for those who follow the forums. It's for bringing new people in.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Shouldn't it be on a Diaspora page rather than a Facebook page hurr durr

Offline chapel

I'm another of the 50 people left on earth that don't/won't have a facebook account... have you considered creating a twitter account to post updates on? I only use twitter for keeping up with Indie games/game devs... Diaspora would be a welcome addition to my list. :p

Offline newman

I'm another of the 50 people left on earth that don't/won't have a facebook account... have you considered creating a twitter account to post updates on? I only use twitter for keeping up with Indie games/game devs... Diaspora would be a welcome addition to my list. :p

Not a bad suggestion. We might just do that if one of us is willing to start and maintain a profile there.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Shade

Twitter I could live with having to work with. But I'm still not going anywhere near facebook :p
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.