FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: Unification Prequel Campaign

(1/4) > >>

Gai Daigoji:
Yep its out, the Prequel to the Unification campaign. Hope you enjoy it! :)

This campaign is a Prequel to something else I have planned that is being worked on, rather than releasing
the whole lot I chose to make a Prequel instead so it gives you a basic idea of the storyline. This is NOT
the first nine levels of the full Unification campaign, it is a totally seperate campaign in itself

==Story==

You are Alpha 1, assigned to the GTD Avenger straight from the Academy. With your heads still full of
notions such as Duty and Honour you arrive with a bright smile and a crisp salute.
The Avenger has been assigned to the Hydra system, a newly discovered system were the
Capella refugees are settling into their new homes.

The Avenger along with a small fleet of ships is assigned to protect the system.
However all is not as it seems, someone has there eyes set on power; someone knows something
that they shouldn't know. And one man is about to accomplish something that will change the fate
of the Galaxy forever.

NOTE: This was built using the retail version of FS2

Download: Unification Prequel Campaign

The download is hosted by Freewebs so if you can't get it right away, try later on.

mitac:
Damn, and I planned learning some stuff for university tonight.

I'll give it a try, later.

Singh:
I just finished cleaning crew. Looks like another campaign to try my hands at :D

Triple Ace:
Its a screwed up 8k file that I can't even unzip.

NGTM-1R:
That's odd. I can. But I need to play it, still...*tears self away from struggle with the tables*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version