FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

Quasi-Release: Super FreeSpace Kart!

(1/3) > >>

Axem:
Yeesh, you'd think I should be working on other projects or studying for midterms. ;)

It's Mario Kart + FreeSpace!

Okay, maybe not Mario Kart, there's no powerups here, maybe... GT4 + FreeSpace? But its the first thing that came to mind.

Anyway, to get this to work correctly you'll need either WMCoolmon's mystery build or his cumulative one. I've only tested it with the culumative one though. It's not perfect, the AI messes up on some of the turns, but it eventually comes back on course enough to be a challenge. Try making an opponent a Horus, you'll really regret it. ;)

And now I'd just like to say I LOVE variables and arguments. Those things are awesome and made work a heck of a lot easier.

So what are you waiting for?
Link!

phreak:
hilarious :dizzy:

Singh:
I'm going to have to try this at home.

How do hte arguments work in this case? All I can find in that FRED code is in the place it's supposed to be.

Also, you got your Beta and Gamma lap events mixed up, in names at least.....

Axem:
The agrument works more like a variable. Who ever set it off will be referred to whenever is used.

And for the lap events, are you sure? I just checked in FRED and they look alright, although I mispelt Gamma in one of the messages... :nervous:

Gloriano:
I gotta try this *downloads!..*  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version