Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Fate of the Galaxy NewsGrid: August 08 Edition

<< < (4/6) > >>

Shade:
I want the "Idea Guy" job once it opens... sounds like a good way to get a free badge without having to do much :p

shiv:

--- Quote from: Shade on September 29, 2008, 02:08:34 pm ---I want the "Idea Guy" job once it opens... sounds like a good way to get a free badge without having to do much :p

--- End quote ---
Also take me into consideration as prospective idea guy ^_^ ;7

Shade:
Nooooo. Mine! Hands off. Although, I might need an assistent to come up with actual ideas I could take credit for...

MR_T3D:
here's one: make x-wings one-hit ISD's

**idea is reserved for Shade**

brandx0:
There's a position for you guys, I'm putting together the super secret ninja team as a part of FotG, but you can't tell anyone about it.  As part of your job requirements, these are the kinds of ideas we're looking for, 1 hit ISD kills, turbo boosted MonCals, and a Death star with a rapid fire superlaser.  As this team will be super secret, you'll not be given a badge, and to maintain your secrecy, you'll never be allowed to come into either our IRC channel or our forum again.  This is the ultimate Idea Guy job.  It'll be so secret you can't even tell me or Chief about your ideas.  So you guys want in? =P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version