Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Archive

Wings of Dawn Soundtrack - Fill in the Blanks

<< < (5/7) > >>

Dark Hunter:
*AAmbient3 - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - "X-Mas Eve"

*WBattle1 - Unknown, but I don't think it's from Gundam 00. I just looked through all four OST's and didn't find it. It does sound like something Kenji Kawai would write though.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Dark Hunter on September 01, 2012, 11:23:14 pm ---*AAmbient3 - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz - "X-Mas Eve"

*WBattle1 - Unknown, but I don't think it's from Gundam 00. I just looked through all four OST's and didn't find it. It does sound like something Kenji Kawai would write though.

--- End quote ---

Excellent. Thanks, Dark Hunter. I'm glad to see bumping this was a success. I'll see if I can make the adjustments. I also checked out as much Gundam 00 soundtrack as I could find on Youtube and couldn't find it either, so I'll remove Gundam 00 from WBattle1 as well, since it looks like that's wrong and will just be throwing people off the scent.

EDIT: You gave me the one I wanted most out of the 5 that remained.

Just 4 to go, people! The OP has been adjusted. Quite impressive you can modify your old posts after so long.

Ravenholme:
I'm not in a position to crack open the mediavps for WoD, can anyone link me to WBattle 1? See if I can't help work out what it is

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Ravenholme on September 07, 2012, 06:10:27 pm ---I'm not in a position to crack open the mediavps for WoD, can anyone link me to WBattle 1? See if I can't help work out what it is

--- End quote ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU6ERMWyOCE&feature=relmfu#t=3m19s

Lasts till 4:40.

Ravenholme:
Oh crap, that is really familiar sounding...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version