Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

[RELEASE] Diaspora: Shattered Armistice v1.0 (Windows, Mac & Linux)

<< < (103/106) > >>

tonechild:
Wow.. just wow.. I'm so late to the party but this looks amazing!!!!!!  I wish I could get it working, but sadly I get a pretty odd error when trying to run.  I'm currently using Knossos 0.13.3, and am able to run other mods (about a dozen or so) just fine, including the retail game.  This particular mod (the one I'm most excited about) will not run.  At first I was seeing a msg box saying an error was encountered but it gave no helpful description.  It did leave a hex code, but now it won't even do that anymore, now when I click the play button and nothing happens - I'm not getting an error message, either.  I tried reinstalling and still not getting any error messages as to what is missing or what is wrong.  Any ideas?  I might try to download and install the mod manually, if I do that, any way I can make sure I dont mess anything else up in the process?

big thanks for making such an amazing looking mod and I cant wait to play it!

ngld:
Make sure "No joystick" or a currently connected joystick is selected in Knossos' settings. If that doesn't help, try launching a FastDebug build. Then use "Upload Log" to upload the debug log afterwards and post the link it gives you here.

tonechild:
I got it working! I went into "options" and made it create a new registry entry and now it works like a charm!

rhraziel:

--- Quote from: AdmiralRalwood on January 15, 2018, 08:42:54 pm ---Oh, which version of the engine are you running? I think that bug exists in 3.8.0, but should be fixed in recent nightlies (unless I'm misremembering).

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I just ran into this issue yesterday and found this thread by searching. Once I figured out how to switch the build that the mod was using in Knossos, it fixed the "target drone 2" issue.

mralexs5:
EDIT: Fixed my own problem, OpenAL wasn't installed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version