Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

[RELEASE] Diaspora: Shattered Armistice v1.0 (Windows, Mac & Linux)

<< < (105/106) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
Vpview used to be able to as well.

karajorma:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on February 25, 2020, 11:18:28 pm ---Does FRED have the ability to play the soundfile itself? If not it could be a neat feature.

--- End quote ---

FRED2_Open can definitely play soundfiles that aren't in a VP. It didn't used to be able to play ones in a VP, but I think that was fixed. Problem is that I only ever open up FRED for development so I have no idea whether it works now.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: karajorma on February 26, 2020, 06:51:25 am ---FRED2_Open can definitely play soundfiles that aren't in a VP. It didn't used to be able to play ones in a VP, but I think that was fixed. Problem is that I only ever open up FRED for development so I have no idea whether it works now.

--- End quote ---

It appears that this has indeed been fixed.

praseodym:
Hi,

I am running into this problem when starting the mod on Knossos 0.14.1 on Ubuntu 20.04:

https://fsnebula.org/log/5ed21a90cb0d3321aec98639

As such a bug occurs when running Aerilon is Burning as well this may come from Diaspora?

Ideas?

karajorma:
Well this appears to be caused by you running the German version. But I'm kind of mystified as to what is the problem with it. You can probably solve it if you switch to English for now but I would like to see if I can track down the error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version