Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59085 times)

Enjoy Episode 2!

Enjoy Episode 3!

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Nice!  I assume we'll see WIH next... eventually?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Just found these, awesome job!

Nice!  I assume we'll see WIH next... eventually?

Yes of course!

Just found these, awesome job!

Thanks!

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
You gonna do Tenebra after that, or are you still sticking with just campaigns that are voice acted?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
For a moment I thought that Eriana's transport is gonna survive o__O. Stupid shivans...

Good job :yes: !
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

You gonna do Tenebra after that, or are you still sticking with just campaigns that are voice acted?

Honestly its whatever y'all are looking to see me play. Im leaving it all up to you guys so if you have a list of campaigns you like to see Im all for it.

For a moment I thought that Eriana's transport is gonna survive o__O. Stupid shivans...

Good job :yes: !

Glad I wasn't the only one and thank you.

Enjoy the next part of this season War In Heaven.

Nice job :) :yes:

Episode 6

Episode 7

Offline starlord

Awesome longplays. If you are interested in other campaigns to play, some of them have been covered by space game junkie’s month of freespace videos. Amongst the few that come to mind, I could suggest:

Uncharted territory
Scroll of atankharzhim
Pandora’s box
Operation Savior
Fall of epsilon Pegasi
Frontlines 2334
Lightning marshall
Trimurti

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I see during Darkest Hour that you had to repeat the mission.  It looks as though there are actually parts of 3 playthroughs in there.  As you came up on the point where the corvette attacked, you pulled back for repairs and there is a brief interruption.  Prior to that you were out of wingmen, but after that interruption you had one.

We should certainly link this with HLPs YT channel at some point.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I see during Darkest Hour that you had to repeat the mission.  It looks as though there are actually parts of 3 playthroughs in there.  As you came up on the point where the corvette attacked, you pulled back for repairs and there is a brief interruption.  Prior to that you were out of wingmen, but after that interruption you had one.

Could be a checkpoint load with some wingman funniness.

There were a lot of moments were the game would crash... thank god for checkpoints.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Thanks for that.  I needed a new installment.

Nice work again :yes: :yes: