Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59089 times)

That's nice~ :yes:

Offline starlord

Know that at some point the campaign is branching with 2 sets of missions.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Interesting idea to cross-fade from dialogue to combat so as to remove the pauses with nothing going on.  Not sure how I feel about that.  It probably makes for a more engaging video to watch.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Interesting idea to cross-fade from dialogue to combat so as to remove the pauses with nothing going on.  Not sure how I feel about that.  It probably makes for a more engaging video to watch.

I feel some viewers would just do it anyways because to just see someone sitting there with no action or dialogue going on I feel they might skip over something important.... figure id help with that.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:yes:

Just one mission, but a good one (if I do say so myself).

Nice~ :yes: :yes:

Sorry for the long wait.

Yay, nice :yes:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Awesome. :)

Well done saving the Harthenet on that last mission.  I didn't think it was possible to protect it and the Narandum, but some people reported it was possible, so I added a hack to self-destruct the Harthenet if the Ranoth's beams were destroyed.  Impressive to actually see it done.

Note: some subsystem handling is broken on the SD Demon model included in the latest MVPs, so until they release an update, you should play the ISF loop with a previous version of Scroll which uses the old MVPs.

Offline starlord

So any follow up on this?