Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora 3rd Party Missions, Mods & Campaigns

Mission keeps crashing!!

(1/2) > >>

skarin343:
So the second mission in my 'Odin's War' campaign keeps crashing at around the 1:50 minute mark. No idea why!! If anyone can take a look and see why it'd be appreciated. Trying to work out what happens at this particular time but I can't figure it out for the life of me. This is also by no means the end product of this mission, I'm about two thirds of the way through making it, I just need to know what the hell keeps crashing it so if anyone can work it out it'd be appreciated. Thanks :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

General Battuta:
Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.

General Battuta:
By crashing you mean it quits to desktop, right?

I am curious about this bit

$Formula: ( when ( true ) ( end-mission ) )
+Name: End Mission
+Repeat Count: 1
+Interval: 1
+Chained: 0

since it seems like it should end the mission instantly unless it's chained...

skarin343:
New development - I tried the debug thing as shown in the link you provided, and it didn't crash which confused me. So I ran the normal game and played the mission in windowed mode and it also didn't crash so I'm going to look into it just a little bit further.

That bit is chained to a combat landing that occurs when the Odin receives too much damage or certain objectives are met, so until either of those conditions are met and then the player 'lands' on the odin, the mission won't end. It's basically the same chain as shown in the tutorial. (I did however miss the delays on the chain, whoops. I'll check that didn't have anything to do with it.) And yes I do mean quits to desktop.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: skarin343 on August 11, 2016, 04:42:21 pm ---New development - I tried the debug thing as shown in the link you provided, and it didn't crash which confused me.

--- End quote ---
Post the debug log anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version