Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora 3rd Party Missions, Mods & Campaigns

Mission Jumping

(1/4) > >>

piRatemasterYT:
Apparently jumping is a son of a gun in FRED_2 land. Is there any way I can learn how to jump ingame without ending the mission?
I feel I also must mention that I do not have a keyboard with a numpad, so my ability to place things correctly was severely limited.

piRatemasterYT:
Attached is a little mission I created based off of the Rebel Cylons seen in the 2004 series. The goal is to jump to the Basestar, make sure it's not going to backstab you, and then bring back a Heavy Raider to the Battlestar. Obviously, I'm not there yet, but here's what I have so far. This was mostly me throwing things at a wall to see what works.. and by ripping it from the Asheron campaign. pls dont sue

[attachment deleted by admin]

karajorma:
You might want to look at the mission from Diaspora where the Raptor jumps for inspiration on how to do things.

I'll give this mission a try as soon as I can find some spare time.

piRatemasterYT:
Unfortunately, I can't find the files housing the core Diaspora campaign missions.

Crashdown117:

--- Quote from: piRatemasterYT on November 22, 2016, 11:30:25 am ---Unfortunately, I can't find the files housing the core Diaspora campaign missions.

--- End quote ---

It's "R1_Core.vp" in whatever directory you installed the game, e.g. C:/Program Files/Diaspora

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version