Author Topic: Summer 2018 newsletter, "We're not Dead" edition  (Read 15608 times)

Offline coffeesoft

• Bip Bip
Re: Summer 2018 newsletter, "We're not Dead" edition
It is always nice to see people who dedicate their "free" time to create and not to sit and watch television.

People who do that, or understand that, will always be grateful for your work, and it will always be something positive in your lives, and in the lives of others.

Be creative, be a human being...

Thanks again to all the people involved in this project.  :)

Offline emark4

It is always nice to see people who dedicate their "free" time to create and not to sit and watch television.

People who do that, or understand that, will always be grateful for your work, and it will always be something positive in your lives, and in the lives of others.

Be creative, be a human being...

Thanks again to all the people involved in this project.  :)

Amen, and god speeds to the FOTG team

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Thank you both, the positive encouragement from folks like you are what really helps sustain motivation!

Offline Tnadz

Holy God!  How did I miss this updated?  Super exciting.  So much work has been done.  You guys are great.  "Passion" doesn't describe what you've done.  It's been some years and you're still pushing hard.  Keep it up and we'll all celebrate the incredible work you've done.

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
All of us on the team very much appreciate the positive encouragement! With the start of the new year we are still working hard incorporatimg feedback from the private beta!

Any ETA yet? I remember INF beta took about 5 months, so it's not unusual, I'm just curious. :)

Offline CountBuggula

• Fate of the Galaxy
Any ETA yet? I remember INF beta took about 5 months, so it's not unusual, I'm just curious. :)
I'm not prepared to give any hard dates yet, but we've moved into phase 2 of our closed beta, and are hard at work testing the smuggler campaign.  There's definitely activity going on in our Discord server, feel free to hop over there for more up-to-date communication.