Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

We're still not dead - here's a video!

<< < (6/6)

Kiloku:

--- Quote from: niffiwan on January 12, 2020, 05:54:44 am ---FotG is using standard FSO executables.

--- End quote ---

Whaaaat?!  I could swear you guys were changing Engine code to achieve some of the changes FotG has!

wookieejedi:
There has been quite a few changes to the engine for FotG's benefit and use, but all of those changes are submitted to the SCP master code branch, so that way we can use standard builds and every other modder can use the features too :)

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: CountBuggula on January 12, 2020, 11:30:21 am ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on January 11, 2020, 11:43:55 am ---Would it be possible to have some status update on the forums too? Most info since the 2018 "We're in Beta now!" got stuck at Discord.

--- End quote ---

Sure, I can put together an update for you.   I'm glad you guys enjoyed this.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that would be nice. The forum has been rather silent since Beta start roughly 1 1/2 years ago.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: wookieejedi on January 12, 2020, 11:48:17 am ---There has been quite a few changes to the engine for FotG's benefit and use, but all of those changes are submitted to the SCP master code branch, so that way we can use standard builds and every other modder can use the features too :)

--- End quote ---

Good to hear FotG is using regular builds, the constant creation of ever new branches was getting confusing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version