Author Topic: NTV New Navigation!  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
THE (hopefully, if Alickji is happy with it) NEW NEO TERRAN VICTORIUS HORIZONTAL NAVIGATION BAR!!! ALL DONE IN 100% FLASH :D

check it out!!!:
http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/stealth/hostedpictures/neoterranvictorius.html

(if you don't have the Flash 5 plugin, a message will appear telling you that and giving you a link to download... it's only like 64 KB, so don't worry)

and at 16.67 KB, (approx. 5.5 second loading time on 56K), and in Flash 5 plugin (most computers already have this installed) who wouldn't like it!?

Now tell me what you think, everyone, especially Alickji (who told me to do it :nod: )... of course the buttons don't link to the actual pages yet, but that'll take 2 minutes to do! :)  also click on the 'copyright' at the bottom right :D

w00t!!!

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I concede. My HTML prowess is no match for your insane Flash skills.

(I designed the original NTV page, BTW. :thepimp: )
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
glad everyone likes it... awaiting orders Alicki