Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > The Modding Workshop

Official Robotech Mod Thread

(1/124) > >>

Star Dragon:
Ok he he now that we got some people intersted (mainly Ancient Angel and Unknown target) we can actually strat doing stuff as a collective effort and so to keep from spamming the whole site lets keep all related posts in one thread (moderators please close the otehr RT threads)...

All new Screenshots, comments, updates, or related posting for Robotech or Macross should be directed here...

AncientAngel:

She is close to being ready just a bunch of painting needed and poof she will be done.

TrashMan:
Ugh... I really should do something about the SDF-1.... why the hell did I make it from several parts?!?!.....
Hmm...maby If I convert it to 3DMax I can wield the parts there....

AncientAngel:
I was thinking about this earlier, that Beta fighter is roughly 3000 polys and it sounds like converting over to .cob is a real pain in the after-burner. Not to mention that ship uses 5, 512 by 512 .bmps for textures.

Now there is no way I can reduce the polys in that ship I have cut them down about as far as I really want to go and the textures and number of them will bring about a nice model render, in game.

How hard are 3000 poly fighters going to choke this game engine up? I know a small hand full shouldn't kill it but it makes me wonder or question the game engines limitations.

Sheepy:
On htl it shouldnt be much of a problem if you reduce the amount of maps on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version