Announcements > Getting Started

Official new people thread!

<< < (3/145) > >>

headdie:

--- Quote from: chief1983 on October 06, 2010, 09:52:03 am ---
--- Quote from: Androgeos Exeunt on October 06, 2010, 01:02:30 am ---*pancake bunny*

--- End quote ---

This has been my favorite pic ever, except for maybe 'OMG baby'.

--- End quote ---

hmmmmm, i still think the abandon thread snail tops it

FSHero:
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I didn't want to clog up any of the boards with a new thread, so I thought this would be the best place.

I just wanted to say thank-you to the community for keeping this game -- nay, valuable cultural contribution -- alive! I recently returned to this game after about 10 years, and the work that has gone into this is astounding. The graphics look brilliant, and the extensibility puts modern games to shame. Combined with the great story and gameplay of Freespace (1&2) this makes Freespace 2 Source Code Project the proud leader of the genre of space-flight simulation games.

I wish many decades of success to the project, and if I can find a talent in myself which doesn't involve just sitting on my butt and playing FS2Open all day, I would be glad to help the project!

If I capture any good moments in the game, I will of course post the pictures (game looks great in 1920x1080 with a core 2 quad 2.4GHz, NVIDIA Geforce 8600, 3.2GB ram rig!).

headdie:
welcome to the HLP  :D, I'm sure someone will beam you soon.

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: headdie on October 06, 2010, 01:59:30 pm ---I'm sure someone will beam you soon.

--- End quote ---

MatthTheGeek:
Are those retail beams or something ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version