0 (0%)
Garrus
2 (8.7%)
Tali
7 (30.4%)
Joker
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Mass Effect  (Read 8075 times)

Did you go through the conversations with him? He's not an idiot at all. You can even persuade him into shooting himself in the head, which was awesome.
That's exactly what I did. That's what made him seem like an idiot, because of how easily I controlled him.

It's obscure stuff like this that really blows me away.
I still remember talking to Garrus about the organ doctor he had to chase down, and about how he would sell Krogan testicles for 10,000 credits each.

He then followed it up saying "that's 40,000 credits for a full set." :lol: :wtf:
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
That's exactly what I did. That's what made him seem like an idiot, because of how easily I controlled him.
That's more to do with Bioware's overly simplistic roleplaying than any issue with the character.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Yeah, (D&D) Charm works like this  :no:   Have enough points and you can do it with a click.
I know, it's not based on D&D calm down fanboys.

Don't forget that you can actually "turn" Kaidan to become a racist/renegade character with just a few points  ;)
This guy gets really extreme...
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
It's a side quest on the Citadel. I didn't find the AI to be anything special really. Although I wasn't displeased with it's motives and objectives.

I rather liked your options though. You can defuse it the old-fashioned way...or turn and shoot the nearby power junction for brute-force hacking at its best.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story