Author Topic: EACW demo for DVD ?  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Skullar

EACW demo for DVD ?
Actually, i am jst waiting for some samples, then I can finish the demo in no time !!!

Missions 1 and 2 are already done, and IPAndrews has seen a preview...
Hip , I can send you mission 1 already, perhaps you are willing to wait at least a few days for something more to add to the DVD :)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 02:01:15 pm by IPAndrews »

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Re: EACD demo for DVD ?
the more the merrier :)

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
I might even put the first 5 or 6 missions of the Earth Brakiri War in there as a demo as it will be about 5-6 weeks before the full release :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
How long would it take you to have a voice acted demo up and running? Skullar's EACW demo and Vidmaster's training mission will both be ready within days.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
hopefully
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline Skullar

I got more voiceacting..... DAMN IT ! Only Geezer's stuff for mission 3 is missing. Chaotarch says he has not even attended their multiplayer gaming.... and I would HATE to replace this actor, he is just wonderful ! :)

Nevertheless.... If someone knows another Geezer who is more reliable and more available... I would at least take the backup.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Since it's just the demo couldn't you get someone to do a temporary one and then use the person you want for the full release? 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Ill use the first 6 missions of EBW as a demob as these have all VA ingame now.  Ill get it sorted into a vp
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Offline hip63

• The DVD Builder Guy
    • hip63's Groovy Galaxy
Re: EACW demo for DVD ?
how are you guy doing in this?

hip63 :p
operator: "So what do you need? Besides a miracle. " hip63: "Games. Lots of Games. "
EVGA X58 Motherboard, Intel i7 920 @ 3.8 (OC) GHz Quad Core, Zalman Copper Cooler, 6GB OCZ DDR3 memory, EVGA Nvidia GTX275 (1.8gb mem onboard), 4x 1TB Western Digital SATA II Drives + 1 WD Velociraptor HDD (OS), DVD Drive, Zalman 1000w PSU, Antec Twelve Hundred Case, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Dell 2007WFP Widescreen Flat Panel Pure Gaming Evil Baby!

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Re: EACW demo for DVD ?
EACW demo looked finished to me, and it really is a "demo" in the old fashioned sense of the word. EBW demo is promising but needs a bit of work. The present difficulty level is likely to cause mass suicides amongst frustrated players.  :shaking:
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Skullar

Well well..... EACW demo actually is 3 missions long, Ian.

And I am still looking for

- Hague voiceacrting
- a replacement for Geezer.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Have you auditioned everyone in the Voice Acting thread? Geezer is a loss. Everyone in the demo mission I saw was spot on. But that isn't to say that you won't find someone as good.

There is a lot of voiceacting left though so it does sound as if you're going to be another few weeks at least.

Offline Skullar

And i am rarely online... :(

If there is someone here who could help find a suitable actor I'd be grateful !