Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 1854 times)

I just installed the DVD release of the Babylon Project and finished the tutorial (very well voice acted!). Are the campaigns listed in chronological order or is there a suggested order to play them in to get the full story? Thanks.

They aren't in chronological order, and they really aren't linked except by the over-arching theme of the game and campaigns by the same person (Vidmaster's campaigns have a habit of referencing one another to some extent).  Thus there really isn't an 'order' to play them in, but when I first started off I really liked the Fortune Hunters campaigns, Earth-Minbari War, and Raider Wars.  The Operations campaigns are buggy, the full drums of war has been released, which is a nice set.  If you're completely inexperienced, I'd probably recommend TBH, since it stays fairly simple, and then move on to raider wars and Earth-Minbari war.  If you're not a complete novice, FH2259/60 and Earth-Minbari War are good starting points, but that just means that Raider Wars and TBH are easier to me, at least.  I play for fun, which means I don't play above very easy and thus don't see a lot of the nuance the higher difficulties bring.  Dark Children and Survivor are probably the hardest, though.  I hope that wasn't too jumbled and insane.
"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one.  Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
-J. Robert Oppenheimer, quoting the Bhagavad Gita

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
definitly play RaiderWars first.

The Operations patch will be released along with Fortune Hunters 2261.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Awesome, thanks for the responses!