Author Topic: Are Derelict, Warzone & Aftermath available?  (Read 12962 times)

Offline Amon_Re

• http://www.kefren.be
Are Derelict, Warzone & Aftermath available?
And if so, are they available for fs2open? :D
Found mention of those on the BWO website, but the download links seem to be broken

Sorry, 't was the Cold Element site....
Moving right along...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:04:49 pm by BlackDove »
Sig? What sig?

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
Re: Are Derelict, wareone & aftermath available?
Derelict and Warzone are available at Hades Combine.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
I'm working to restore them to the online world through the Cold Element website which is a vague and general group title that I put together to host all of those campaigns. Since Kellan and Agatheron are long gone and that VWatch used to host their website I've taken on the legacy (plus I did do testing and worked semi-closely with them).

Anyways soon as I figure out how these new Bit Torrent seeds work...I'll have them up.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
In addition, be sure to keep an eye out for Blaise's SCP version of Derelict, complete with voiceacting.  From what I've heard from him, the voiceacting's just about done, so it should be out soon. :)

[shamelessplug]If you do get it, make sure to listen for my brilliant voiceacting performance as Tau Sigma Station. :p[/shamelessplug]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 01:44:40 am by Mongoose »

Those campaign are awesomes. Anyone know a simple way to convert them in Multi Coop missions? If so I'd appreciate to know it because I'd like to play them with friends.

Thank you

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
In addition, be sure to keep an eye out for Blaise's SCP version of Derelict, complete with voiceacting.  From what I've heard from him, the voiceacting's just about done, so it should be out soon. :)

[shamelessplug]If you do get it, make sure to listen for my brilliant voiceacting performance as Tau Sigma Station. :p[/shamelessplug]
Fantastic...please let me know when this gets put together and I'll be sure to post a link for downloads on the Cold Element website.
- IceFire

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Will do :)

since teh voice acting on both "Black Water Op", and "Derelict" is almost done (well don't know bout BWO)......any problem chance doing voice acting on Warzone??

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
since teh voice acting on both "Black Water Op", and "Derelict" is almost done (well don't know bout BWO)......any problem chance doing voice acting on Warzone??
BWO has priority...we haven't really done much of any voice work on BWO yet.  There's some work to do in setting up the lines, scripts, and lining up people to do them.  There's ALOT of voice possible for this project.
- IceFire

Offline SF-Junky

• Bread can mold, what can you do?
Voiceacting for Derelict? Has this been finished yet?

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Voiceacting for Derelict? Has this been finished yet?

Yes, voice acting for derelict has been ben finished

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,38019.0.html you can find it from this link.
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Kernal

Re: Are Derelict, Warzone & Aftermath available?
Is anybody still interested in Aftermath?
I was the one porting it.............
However I felt very outclassed........ :doubt:
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
What is Aftermath?
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
It's to FS1 what Derelict is to FS2.

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Awakenings is to FS1 as Derelict is to FS2.

Aftermath is to FS1 what Warzone is to FS2 ;)
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline neoterran

FS1 is to FS2 what FS2 + Derelict, minus Awakenings is to Warzone over Aftermath + square root of INF:Alliance  :blah:
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Ooops, Aftermath, Awakenings, you'd see how I'd have trouble.

Listen to Ace, he's right.

Offline Kernal

Exactly!  ::) :p
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
FS1 is to FS2 what FS2 + Derelict, minus Awakenings is to Warzone over Aftermath + square root of INF:Alliance  :blah:
Did you fail the analogy portion of the SAT, or something? :)

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Aftermath is not ported yet to fsport? right :P
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi