Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

1999 vs 2018 video

(1/4) > >>

Iain Baker:
Hi all. We have probably all seen this fantastic video comparing 1999 vanilla FS2 to the 2014 SCP Media VPs FS2. Since we now have the 3.8.X media VPs, perhaps we need a new version of this showcasing the latest eye candy. It would be gold dust for promotional purposes :-)

Any volunteers?  ;7

I would do it myself, but I have zero experience of FREDing, video editing and most likely any of the other things needed to create a video like this.  :lol:

jr2:
Hmm.  If an appropriate mission was created, it could be easily re-used for the same purpose in the future (perhaps with every MediaVPs release?), as long as it remained compatible. 

Nightmare:
It might be something different but there was a INF trailer showing the quality leap from 2003 and new-INF but I can't find the video right now.

niffiwan:

--- Quote from: jr2 on October 12, 2018, 11:55:52 am ---Hmm.  If an appropriate mission was created, it could be easily re-used for the same purpose in the future (perhaps with every MediaVPs release?), as long as it remained compatible.

--- End quote ---

IIRC Spidey's cutscene _is_ a mission that you can download (just not sure where said download is right now)

Now that we have a sweet new Apollo model it'd be nice to replace the Herc2 in the opening sequence :)

Nightmare:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjvoudwd9as5o2o/FSO+Trailer+Mission.7z

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version