Author Topic: What are you playing right now?  (Read 613839 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: What are you playing right now?
The best thing to come out of E3 was that "only jaw that dropped" CoDog meme. :D

Offline Husker

FSO. 3 different campaigns. Shadow Genesis, The Procyon Insurgency, and Vassago's Dirge. On VD, I get to the last bit of crescendo, and it stops responding. Oh well.
Another game I've played is called FTL: Faster Than Light. For 10 bucks, it's worth it.
And finally, I'll try to finish WiH.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 10:50:54 pm by Husker »

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
This is your friendly neighborhood mod speaking.

Please remove any mention of actually pirating games from your posts.  We at Hard Light do not condone piracy, tacitly or otherwise.  Any links or enticing other members to pirate media will be met with immediate action, but take this as a good opportunity to learn and enforce good posting habits.

Thank you.

Offline Husker

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say I condone it, just saying. Like I said, I'm shelling out for the game, once I get the chance to. Life's kinda hard for those without driver's licenses y'know.
BTW, I'm 16, and working towards getting one.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
I don't have a driver's license and I get around just fine because big city and awesome transit which is totally irrelevant to the topic at hand OKAY

Saints Row IV is too bloody awesome. I mean sure, driving around is basically something I don't care to do at this point which is sad since well... what's a Saints Row game without hijacking and pointlessly murdering poor bastards which were just driving to work right?

Yeah, now I just barrel through them at speeds faster than any car on foot
"No"

Offline crizza

DAmn, just lost my Alpha Team in the Xcom Slingshot mission where you have to put transponders into a train...

Offline Lorric

PS1's Rage Racer has had some game time today. :)

Offline Husker

Got some time in with a FTP game called Tribes Ascend.  Man I need quicker reflexes.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
Star Conflict

World of Tanks and Mechwarrior: Living Legends.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Husker

What's your WoT name? I ask 'cause I play too.

I second that! Scourge_of_Ages, mostly on NA East server. Let's platoon sometime.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Kantai Collection
World of Tanks (w/ GuP mods)

...dammit I've gone full /ak/

(WoT account is Droid_803 usu. on NA West because someone 'stole' the version without the underscore ._.)
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Husker

I second that! Scourge_of_Ages, mostly on NA East server. Let's platoon sometime.
Worf359! Nice to say hi.

I am very predictably, SpardaSon21.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Just got around to finishing NGE: Girlfriend of Steel with all three endings. It just reaffirmed to me that in Anno's universe, there is no such thing as a happy ending.

So now, I play Epic Battle Fantasy 3 to recover some of the good feels that got crushed.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Update 10 just rolled out for Warframe so I'm diving back into that rabbit hole which I took a break from for Saints Row 4
And THREE DAYS UNTIL GTA V
STOKED
"No"

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
My cousin and I just picked up FFXIV: A Realm Reborn for PS3. It's his game, but he's going to let me have a character or two for myself (until I get a new computer). We spent hours downloading the updates and we're finally all set, but we haven't had a chance to play yet.

Anyone from HLP play FFXIV? If so, what server do you use?

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
My cousin and I just picked up FFXIV: A Realm Reborn for PS3. It's his game, but he's going to let me have a character or two for myself (until I get a new computer). We spent hours downloading the updates and we're finally all set, but we haven't had a chance to play yet.

Anyone from HLP play FFXIV? If so, what server do you use?

I'm planning to, once I get a PC that won't self-destruct if a game made any time after '09 (and that's pushing it) even enters the house. Hopefully it will be by the first weeks of October.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

There is fun to be had playing Advance Wars 2 on the 3 player vs. map Clover Keys in the 3p position. I did this yesterday and got so engrossed in it that the battery went dead on me without me having saved once! I'd been playing for an hour or so. I picked Jess and had Andy at P1 and Colin at P2.

So I played again today, switching to Drake to increase the challenge. It went nearly 50 days (turns) before I won. It was 1v1v1 but it was basically 2v1, they fought each other a bit, but they sent most of their stuff at me boxing me into that top corner while Colin took over the whole bottom left so was pumping out all kinds of units non-stop. I had a rule that I couldn't have any more than 5 infantry units out, but anything else was okay.