Author Topic: Vector Thrust - Indie Flight Game  (Read 1482 times)

Vector Thrust - Indie Flight Game
http://www.moddb.com/games/vector-thrust

Been following this for a while. Its an arcadey flight sim very much in the vein of Ace Combat , and with a really nice cel-shaded visual style. The team also claims that a major priority is moddability, making the engine as flexible as possible.

The project is going to be funded through a paid alpha, which is going to be released on June 20th. Looking forward to it, and I think the project deserves some attention.  :)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: Vector Thrust - Indie Flight Game
An Ace Combat-y game for PC? About ****ing time.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
This is not any new bit of news for HLP... there's an older thread somewhere...

Here it is, complete with our prior nerd-raeg: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=79703.msg1577972#msg1577972

Merging might be in order.

"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Oops. :nervous:

I'll just pretend this was all planned since the paid alpha will be released soon.

Offline RVR72G

The developer is also trying to make space combat mods possible
The goal, is to make this game as a reference for arcade flight sims on the PC, but there is a will to be more than that, another goal is to make a full warfare engine capable of delivering mods such as space battles of epic scale or fast paced robot action with little to no effort required from the mod makers.