Author Topic: Getting Freespace page updated.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Getting Freespace page updated.
Earlier today, a very polite forum member who was new to FreeSpace 2 asked me how to get and install Freespace 2.  So I dug up the guide(Warning: mostly outdated) i had written a while ago for getting and installing freespace 2, and started to walk him through it, swapping out older info for more recent info as we went. When we got to the part about using the .bin cd images, he told me that the wiki said he needed .cue files to use the .bin files. So I pointed him to a program that I had first learned about from ANOTHER site dedicated to an old, unsupported game. I decided that the wiki should be updated to include this information, so I added it.

Little boys and Gentlemen, (virtually no ladies here anyways  :P) without further ado, I present THE UPDATED VERSION OF THE GETTING FREESPACE PAGE!

sorry for making this post so dramatic, I've been sleep-deprived for the last couple of days. Too much HLP, not enough sleep.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Getting Freespace page updated.
Well done. :yes: