Author Topic: Influences on Blue Planet (That I have spotted)  (Read 15935 times)

Re: Influences on Blue Planet (That I have spotted)
Keep in mind that it's far easier to manouver in atmosphere. Down here you just need flaps on the missiles so they can steer. In space you need manouvering thrusters and/or vectored thrust.

Besides, the Hellfire doesn't track at all... it's dumbfire.

The hellfire isn't dumbfire you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-114_Hellfire

Direct quote:
Guidance system:
Semi-active laser homing
millimeter wave radar seeker
It behooves he who accuses others of being morons to have at least some idea what the conversation into which he is interjecting himself is about.

Offline Darius

This thread serves only one more purpose, and that is for me to say that Halo has nothing to do with the UEF and GTVA combat styles.

Offline -Norbert-

I couldn't have said it any better than LordPomposity. QuakeIV, maybe you should spend less time combing wikipedia for weapon statistics and instead go out among people to get some notion of proper behaviour. Or at least look the word "polite" up in a dictionary.
Even if I would have been mistaken, there are much better ways to express yourself then yelling "moron" everytime someone makes a mistake.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Keep in mind that it's far easier to manouver in atmosphere. Down here you just need flaps on the missiles so they can steer. In space you need manouvering thrusters and/or vectored thrust.

Besides, the Hellfire doesn't track at all... it's dumbfire.

The hellfire isn't dumbfire you moron.

Oh dear, the irony.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Buckshee Rounds

• Lord Defecator
It would seem some dumbfires are dumber than most.

Please copy the following critically important patch to your blueplanet2/data/tables directory.

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline Darius

All right, all right. Back to work you lot.