Author Topic: TVWP FAQ  (Read 33979 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Boomer
Will the Anti-Capship weapons be rebalanced?

i.e.  Will anti-capship turrets actually be able to destroy capships without taking 5 hours?
Yeah.  We have capship-vs-capship torpedo weapons.

As for rebalancing ships like the Orion to add torpedos, I'm in favor of it as a sort of "retroactive continuity" measure to make capship fights more fun, but we haven't discussed it in the internal yet.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Goober5000
Y but we haven't discussed it in the internal yet.

or much else,lately, for that matter... :doubt:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Meh, just ask SA what happened when Sesq had to take time off to finish his thesis.  I'm actually more involved than he was. ;)

Offline Boomer

Yeah. We have capship-vs-capship torpedo weapons.

As for rebalancing ships like the Orion to add torpedos, I'm in favor of it as a sort of "retroactive continuity" measure to make capship fights more fun, but we haven't discussed it in the internal yet.

Awesome, that was the one thing that bugged me about FS1:  Why could a couple of bombers destroy a Destroyer faster than another Destroyer?  

Well, except for the Lucifer, but that's a different story.

As far as the internal thing goes, as long as you guys don't get to the point the FSURP is at, its okay by me.  Still trying to get things rolling over there.
Viva la UBERBOMB!

"I have no gods, only questions." -Me

A man once came to me and asked me to express a profound thought.  I told him.....<Static>...

Look on the bright side, it looks absolutely nothing like a penis.-Turambar

I reject your reality and substitute my own!