Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Between the Ashes

Final Casting Call - All Remaining Roles

(1/5) > >>

mjn.mixael:
Alright, there's a decent number of mid-small remaining roles. We're talking 1 liners, 10 liners, up to 25-35 liners. Get something in, be a part of getting BtA out the door!

Not all of the roles are listed below. This is just a handful as many of the roles are similar in character to these. You don't need to do all the lines, just pick a few and show me what you can do. Ability to do multiple voices is a plus. I'll definitely double/triple cast people for the small roles if they can do it.

OMEGA 1 (Military transport captain)

"Alpha wing, transport Omega. We warned the dock workers you were coming, but they won't budge."

"Transport Omega reporting objective secured. Depressurization complete, clamps released. We're rolling out."

MIDWINTER STATION (Space Station Chief)

"Cease fire! We need those guns intact! Admiral Po hasn't confirmed he's sending anybody to protect us after you're gone!"

"GTA fighters, this is Chief Musari, Midwinter Operations. I'm transmitting override programs to you. Establish close range uplink by scanning each sentry."

SAPAD 1 (Bomber Pilot)

"SAPAD 1 on station. Redirecting primary weapon power to remote suppression. We're jamming tracking systems on all Arothron mines out to five kilometers."

"Fire in the hole! Multi-warhead launch, fuses lit!"

AFGs Convergence (Federation Warship Commander)

"Oh look, our stolen cargo. And if it isn't the Cutthroat Psycho in person. You're going down a peg, asshole."

"This is Captain Siroco of the Antarian Ranger to Cardinal. Our non-aggression pact with your forces has been declared void. Admiral Po, do you require assistance?"

PHI 1 (Federation Pilot)

"Alpha, you are aiding and abetting looters and are now valid targets. Security forces are en route. If you remain here, your fighters are considered forefit."

"They didn't leave us any choice! It's not enough their Terran Command abandons us to the Zods, but now they raid our infrastructure too! Get out!"

To apply, PM or email me at [email protected] with the subject 'BTA Voice' with your recorded lines.

Colonol Dekker:
SAPAD . :yes:

How do we apply.

mjn.mixael:
Good question. Oops. To apply, PM or email me at [email protected] with the subject 'BTA Voice' with your recorded lines.

HLD_Prophecy:
I would really like to try out for this. I've got great recording equipment and I think I could try a one or two liner role (because my time is super-limited).

Just one thing - is it okay if I use Audacity or other audio processing software to tweak my voice a bit? I think I'm on the nasally side and some cleanup would really help the lines to sound more professional...

If it works out, I think I would like to try for Omega 1, right up there at the top (as long as he doesn't have too many more lines).

mjn.mixael:
There are a lot more roles than the ones listed (though they are similar in scope and type). You can do whatever you want to the audio to make it sound better.. though don't do any processing to make it sound like a radio message. I'm doing that here so they all have a similar sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version