Author Topic: Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging  (Read 100564 times)

Offline redmagejoe

• Rage Mage of Ill Fated Gaming
    • Steam
Re: Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging
Please go check out Paladin's premiere tomorrow:

Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Available for Voice Acting work!
Email me: [email protected]
Steam me: redmagejoe

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Shiiit, I missed two shows...

I gotta improve. So much fun happened without me -___-.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline redmagejoe

• Steam
I'd kill for a 1920x1080 recreation of something like this:

Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Offline starlord

Actually if you are thinking of FS2 or post FS2 mini campaigns, I could also recommend the following:

- journey to epsilon Pegasi
- cleaning crew
- operation saviour
-flames of war series
-renegade ressurgence

Offline CT27

Actually if you are thinking of FS2 or post FS2 mini campaigns, I could also recommend the following:

- journey to epsilon Pegasi
- cleaning crew
- operation saviour
-flames of war series
-renegade ressurgence

To add on to what starlord said:

Operation Savior is a prequel campaign to the "Lightning Marshalls" campaign chapters.  So if you're going to play Operation Savior, play that before you play Lightning Marshalls.  Chronologically, both OS and Lightning Marshalls campaigns take place a little before FS2 (near the beginning of the NTF rebellion).

Also, I've seen two versions of Renegade Resurgence out there.  The newest and better version is the one with 44X in the title (though it can be modified to use the newer 45X MVPs).  Chronologically, Renegade Resurgence takes place not too long after FS2.

Offline starlord

Hmm. Interesting. I didn’t know that saviour was a prequel to lightning Marshall.

I thought the prequel was named regulus campaign.

Offline redmagejoe

• Steam
Damn, stream's tomorrow and I never got a decent thumbnail or loading screen for Fall of Epsilon Pegasi. There's like NOTHING on Google Images for it either.

Ya'll gonna get that old school IFG background splash. :P

Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
redmage, if you want to give a try to one of my campaigns, swap The Journey to Epsilon Pegasi to Luyten Civil War. It's newer and much better. I don't know for a fact whether it will run flawlessly with the very newest builds, given that it uses many SCP features that were current at that time and sometimes stuff are known to mysteriously break between one build to the next. That's just the way it is with modding, unfortunately.

Renegade Resurgence MediaVPs 4.4 re-release should run, on the other hand.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
Here is a super basic Thumbnali I just made
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Hey Joe, since I brought it up in the chat towards the end of your stream, here's the Rook's cursed blob turrets that resulted from having Thadeus' old Their Finest Hour remake mission in my MVPs folder for some godawful reason.   :lol: 

"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Darius

Watching the Epsilon Pegasi vod and I'm confused, did US Congress vote to have permanent daylight savings?
That's an awful decision, not only is it inconvenient but it's got known actual health consequences, like people dying from heart attacks and strokes.

Offline redmagejoe

• Steam
I believe that it is actually the changing of the clock that is responsible for those health issues. I seem to recall the specific study you're referencing, and it's the simple matter of having time changes. What this change will do is make the +1 hour adjustment be permanent starting this time next year, and never have the clocks changed ever again.
Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Offline Darius

Ah that makes more sense, I got the impression that come a certain time of the year everyone's clocks would change automatically.

Ah that makes more sense, I got the impression that come a certain time of the year everyone's clocks would change automatically.
That's what happens now.  The Senate has voted to make Daylight Stealing Time permanent, which is an awful idea; they should get rid of it entirely.  But the Florida delegation is pushing the bill (which they named the "Sunshine Protection Act") so go figure. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline CT27

Hmm. Interesting. I didn’t know that saviour was a prequel to lightning Marshall.

I thought the prequel was named regulus campaign.

They both are IIRC.

When I downloaded "Lightning Marshall" it came with five 'chapters'...chapters 0-4.  Chapter 0 is the Regulus campaign...chapters 1-4 come after that.

Operation Savior takes place in this continuity because in one of the LM chapters Command says something like "if you pilots really want to see what being under fire is like read up on the Operation Savior data file."

Offline Darius

Joe viewers every week be like:

Offline redmagejoe

• Steam
Soon, Darius, soon!

Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Since you asked:

Offline redmagejoe

• Steam
Okay, someone who can work FRED magic, this shouldn't be hard:

Can I get this recreated in 1920x1080? Please?
Ill Fated Gaming YouTube

Offline spart_n

• I am the labeller of CringeTM and KinoTM
    • Steam
with the upcoming AFR campaign and with the fact its 50 missions (idk who keeps recommending you to play TBG, it's not entertaining), this is undoubtedly going to take a few weeks.

hence, i propose a palette cleanser method so AFR doesnt drag on for the audience (and joe) and we can keep the momentum of campaigns we got going;

every two or so streams, we'll take a break to "demo" other campaigns; one, two, three missions of campaigns based on audience choice; this won't be strict because some stuff may just be that good that we accidentally play through the whole thing

i like AFR and i wanna see joe play through it but im 1 of 12 regulars. i know it'll slog after a while if we approached it on a weekly basis, it is actually going to take months