Author Topic: I review fanmade ships  (Read 3834 times)

Re: I review fanmade ships
Little bit o' self-promotion: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=94364.0

These are the most recent ones, the collection is complete aside the ships released with INF Nostos.

Can you name a few specifically? That's too many for a single request.

Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse

I just wanted to give a source for ingame pictures in case you want to continue this. I only noticed that you sometimes used and judged outdated things or ships that look (now) different to the wiki entries, I had nothing particular in mind.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
How about the GTSC Schroedinger, a joint effort between Moonred, Hades, and Nyctaeus.

It's in the Scroll modpack, though not in any of the Part I missions.  It'll appear in Part II.

GTSC Schrodinger

Geometry: 7/10 It's a very good model, but the shape itself is sort of boring, being basically just a Faustus with the blocky ends replaced with cylinders. It gets bonus points for the details, though.

Aesthetics: 9/10 Beautiful textures that really enhance the details in the model.

Verisimilitude: 8.5/10 Obviously part of the Faustus design family, yet noticeably distinct, and suitably more high-tech looking, to represent it being a more technologically advanced ship.

Overall: A worthy next-generation Terran science cruiser.
Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse