Author Topic: The TDFx Apocalypse....  (Read 33649 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: The TDFx Apocalypse....
It's TFDx and it's Terran Forces Destroyer, Experimental

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I know what it is... jeez, cant a guy spread some misinformation?
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I wasn't talking to you. Besides, you can see the link tfdxapocalypse01beta.zip :P.

Destroyerly? Is that a word anyway?

IMHO, i think its the most powerful terran MOD warship developed. Back when it was released as an alpha, i downloaded it and those electro beams, and warped it in against 4 Sathanas' . All had beam FFA. It decimated the Sathanas' with EASE. (though the Apoc's hull integrity fell below 50% , not critical though)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Err, no, Inferno's Icanus could wipe up a thousand Saths. ::)

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
My Argo transport could wipe a million saths if I gave it the proper table stats. You see why such discussions are moot ?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yeah and Snails talking crap there anyway.

Dude, the apocylypse will pwn j00,, dont be bringin that argo crap here,, you know whats gonna happen,,,, The apocalypse is gonna get jealous and come after it man,,,,,

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
My foot is gonna pawn you all!
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Snail

• SC 5
IMHO, i think its the most powerful terran MOD warship developed. Back when it was released as an alpha, i downloaded it and those electro beams, and warped it in against 4 Sathanas' . All had beam FFA. It decimated the Sathanas' with EASE. (though the Apoc's hull integrity fell below 50% , not critical though)

Yeah and Snails talking crap there anyway.

I was exaggerating. I'm saying that the Apocalypse is NOT the most powerful MOD warship developed. Col. Fishgut's super Argo is.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Bah, I wanted it that way for story purposes and to test the limits of the original engine. It wasn't a "my ship is bigger than yours" thing. :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

where can i find this...Icanus?

Inferno Release 1. It's a Terran super-juggernaut.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Meh, the OUR Sol guys are 100x cooler than the EA. :P

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
We should pit the Icanus against the Apocalypse. :D
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hmmm... Yeah I'm not too sure who would win... But the Apocalypse is still way cooler than the Icanus (the current version, not the public one).

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
I don't know. in the INF forum I saw a pic of the Icanus shooting at the Gargant. It probably achieved squat but it looked really cool.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't know. in the INF forum I saw a pic of the Icanus shooting at the Gargant. It probably achieved squat but it looked really cool.

It damaged the Gargant to 89%. And that was while it was cheating (firing three beams at once).

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures

It damaged the Gargant to 89%. And that was while it was cheating (firing three beams at once).

You mean it still only has one Punisher? It would be cooler with 3 or 4! :shaking:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You mean it still only has one Punisher? It would be cooler with 3 or 4! :shaking:

Not to mention stupid, unbalanced and unrealistic. :rolleyes: