Off-Topic Discussion > The Classics

Derek Smart wants to Develop FS3

<< < (185/185)

Falcon:

I like this smily alot. :p

You know there was an old phrase that I would like to quote, "Your beating a dead horse" this topic should have been over a longggggg time ago.

:mad2: We can proceed the hard way or the impossible way which is it?        :devil:

Stryke 9:
Funny, I always heard it as "beating a dead whore", which has entirely other connotations, and more to do with car trunks and well-hidden bonfires just outside of city limits than anything so vague...

This thread is now about dead hookers, specifically humor regarding and shared experiences of. Discuss.

Falcon:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Stryke 9
Funny, I always heard it as "beating a dead whore", which has entirely other connotations, and more to do with car trunks and well-hidden bonfires just outside of city limits than anything so vague...

This thread is now about dead hookers, specifically humor regarding and shared experiences of. Discuss.
--- End quote ---

:drevil:

Shrike:
With Stryke's pithy comment, this discussion is now over until the next Derek Smart Updateâ„¢.

Shrike:
Oh, and for you two jokers who got it in late cause the closed dind't go through, DENIED.  :devil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version