Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

RELEASE - Just Another Day 3: Shivans on a Plane! (For Real Now)

<< < (40/41) > >>

ChronoReverse:
I hate to necro but I cannot figure out Lord of the Beacon.  I clip through the enemies, can't hit them (while they mostly can't hit me) and flying through the said beacon doesn't do anything either.  I even tried waiting until 26 minutes in case the bit in the intro video meant something.  I'm probably missing something simple but at this point I'm stumped.

Huh, I managed to push through it.  Went around the lobster before dashing in to the beacon.  Then I clipped inside the Colossus until the Ares fighter died from outside factors.  If this is how the mission is supposed to have been done, I must say it was rather clever as well as completely obscure.

Thaeris:
I think this is a bug with 3.6.10 Final, as I don't remember NOT being able to shoot the Shivan fighters or the enemy Pegasus when running 3.6.9 Final.

Regardless, the mission is still playable. It's just much more of a pain...  :p

Commander Zane:
Weird thing is that mission is the only time I experience that (Happens to me too), the missions with the Pegasi on the FreeSpace 2 campaign and Transcend don't have this issue. And of course any mission you decide to fly a Pegasus in the enemy has no problem hitting you.

Spoon:
I was clipping through that mission as well, I kinda assumed it was a clever FRED trick or something  :p
So I just went into full speed mode and yoinked the ball before they could.

ChronoReverse:
Ah, so it WAS bugged.  In that case, I feel rather better about not being able to figure it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version