Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Just Another Troubleshooting Thread

<< < (56/56)

Lafiel:

--- Quote from: butter_pat_head on October 12, 2021, 08:36:32 pm ---This is my first time re-playing JAD 2.21 since its original release (before the VN content) and I've got a bug in 'Operation: Taco-Get'.  After scanning the container I should get the objective to press Alt-X, but instead it says 'NONE' and I can't initiate docking.

I'm also seeing a bit of screen flickering during the VN segments.  It seems to be when animation frames are being shown for the first time.

Latest everything installed via Knossos.

--- End quote ---

Can you tell me where it says NONE?
In the Objectives?
If so, you've most likely unbound the Action used to trigger the docking sequence. As far as I can tell, JAD appropriated "(Mutliplayer) Observer Zoom to Target" for this. Can you try to bind this to something, like Alt-X, and try again?

butter_pat_head:

--- Quote from: Lafiel on October 13, 2021, 12:23:45 am ---Can you tell me where it says NONE?
In the Objectives?
If so, you've most likely unbound the Action used to trigger the docking sequence. As far as I can tell, JAD appropriated "(Mutliplayer) Observer Zoom to Target" for this. Can you try to bind this to something, like Alt-X, and try again?

--- End quote ---
The objective list, yes.  I did as you suggested.  "(Mutliplayer) Observer Zoom to Target" was unbound so I set it to Alt-X and it worked.  Thanks.

Andy H.K.:
Need help... I was playing mission "neon genesis volition" in JAD 2.23, after defeating MP beta tester and collecting all cores, encountered CTD during the cutscene where holley power up(?) with wings around her fighter, playing on FSO 23.2.0 RC9 and Mediavps 4.6.x. Playing in fast debug gave me 2 errors during the cutscene

Colonol Dekker:
 :wtf:  The ezechiel debris isn't a valid submodel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version