Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

Reminiscing: A WoD Tale

<< < (2/4) > >>

0rph3u5:
It was so nice in the test game (even though I kept pissing people off with eratic behavior), so I launched a Tribute Game in Stellaris based on the info.

I still have the kits for the CRF, DD, UGC and SU - and I had one CSA and the Nodera ready to go but then Episode 2 happened and I have to get back to those. As they are stored in an easy to edit file - to would be a triffle to share.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: Spoon on April 18, 2019, 07:07:17 am ---Glad to hear the game left a few good memories.

Technically I don't really have any excuse for not starting forum game. Before it was because I just wanted to concentrate all my creative energy on finishing episode 2 and well, that's done now, so.
I guess the question is more if there is still any interest, HLP overall has slowed down a lot over these past few years.

--- End quote ---
I actually found, the other day, that I still have my notes from this lying around, so... I would probably be interested.

Spoon:
I'll add a poll to gauge interest. With no promises made.  (I'm Hijacking your thread, Veers :P )

--- Quote from: 0rph3u5 on April 20, 2019, 05:05:58 pm ---It was so nice in the test game (even though I kept pissing people off with eratic behavior), so I launched a Tribute Game in Stellaris based on the info.

I still have the kits for the CRF, DD, UGC and SU - and I had one CSA and the Nodera ready to go but then Episode 2 happened and I have to get back to those. As they are stored in an easy to edit file - to would be a triffle to share.

--- End quote ---
Hah, neat. I don't remember seeing that before. (That's not a thread I really keep tabs on)

--- Quote from: AdmiralRalwood on April 20, 2019, 07:29:33 pm ---I actually found, the other day, that I still have my notes from this lying around, so... I would probably be interested.

--- End quote ---
Also neat.

Lorric:
Vote cast. :)

Nightmare:
Would the other option mean to get WoD3 a week or so earlier or just that there is no forum game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version