Author Topic: Not Dead  (Read 438 times)

Offline Krackers87

• 158 crew
Its been almost 13 years since my last post so I figured I'd just provide proof of life.

omghai

Also here is a link to the old Hades Combine (mods from like 20 years ago) downloads and stuff in case some one out there still wants it. This time its on a google drive share so it hopefully wont disappear again. I also renamed the extensions of the files so it should be easier to open them all.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11L3uWTO7FkTeE-ZRPJsd-rRSrAod49_o?usp=sharing

Direct link to the folder with the mods: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D9WLv_0P6tOfX1T3_cMJ50e_Q_ixPSRy?usp=drive_link

One more shout out to Cobra and Spicious, homies 4 lyfe.
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from an awp no scope.

just like seventies goofballs
he's waiting on last calls
well listen method man
'cause if you leave on the last line
don't leave on the ground kind
born just a little too slow

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
A blast from the past.  Welcome back!

And thanks for the link!  That will be useful for archeological purposes.

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Welcome (Back) to the HLPBB!

Ah, Hades Combine... that takes me back. :) It can't have stuff from 20 years ago, that was like the 80s right? Oh... **** :nervous:

Have fun and play Between The Ashes, it's awesome!

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
First of all, welcome back! :)

Second of all, I'm redirecting Admiral Nelson's attention to this thread. I don't know why, but I have this impression that no matter how good our hard-drive archeology efforts are, there could still be some old mods from back in the day we may have missed. It'd be great if we could still recover some very old campaigns and bring them back to the spotlight.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
In case you're not aware yet, the big new development in FS modding is the Knossos installer/launcher/mod repository. You'll want the .NET version since the original is kinda pants.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Holy ****, he returns from the grave. 13 years and a shoutout to boot? Homies 4 lyfe indeed.

(Still kind of hilarious that the only mod I ever made has seemingly been lost to time, because it's apparently not in this collection either. :nervous: )
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta