Author Topic: Lost my pilot progress with 22  (Read 560 times)

Lost my pilot progress with 22
After updating from 21 to 22 my pilots lost their mission history (despite cloning) I know the pilot files were somewhere in the APPDATA folder, but I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know where they are located? :confused:

[Edit] Found it myself it's under users/Username/AppData\Roaming\HardLightProductions\FreeSpaceOpen\data\players Funnily enough it shows the old pilot but with no mission progress, also I cannot select any pre 22 build, or tbe I CAN select but hitting Play always loads 22....
[Edit 2]  Cloning the pilot empies the progress, loading it works fine, Still I can't load any build prior to 22... is this considered purpose?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 05:04:23 pm by quadrophoeniX »

Re: Lost my pilot progress with 22
I lost mine too after cloning

look for the 2 pilot files under users/sername/AppData\Roaming\HardLightProductions\FreeSpaceOpen\data\players and do a local copy of them in this folder. Rename them to your liking and  when launching SCP select your pilot without cloning, done. I have always had a backup folder with my pilots in this folder, just I forgot the exact location.

I only discovered the problem after deleting the old file after cloning. Am I out of luck